Friday, April 25, 2008

It's official



Ok, so it's official. We put our house on the market! We've been wanting to find property and build for a long time, but can't do so until we have the funds to pay for these pricey lots. It's a buyers market, so if we can't get out of it what we want, we'll stay put. We really do love our home, we just want room to breath between houses. We also want something that we build (ok Brad builds for the most part) We had a showing the day it went on the market. An offer the next day, but it was more like a joke. That one was quickly put to rest.....we hope.

2 comments:

emily :) said...

Yeah! ....sorta....You aren't moving far away...right? :( I hope not!

Kimberly Robinson said...

Yay! I can leave a comment now! Your house is a gem and I can't wait to see how things turn out for ya'll (as long as they turn out LOCALLY).

Oh yeah, I tag you! Check my blog for the instructions if ya wanna participate - hope ya do! Love ya!