Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Kitty


This is our cute adorable kitty that we have had now since the beginning of October. His Name is Liger but Brad calls him Ki Ki Bum. I know pretty scary unh? We have adored him. Me And Brad have tried to put the sweet kitty outside but obviously the kids have talked him into keeping him inside until Summer. He has been a big part of our family. We had gotten him because we had Sammy (dog) that was going to be put down soon because she was 13 and then right around the middle of November she had to be put down. Me and Brayden were home at that time when the vet had come to put her down. And said she would only have about 4 more days. It was very dramatic and we still get sad times. Anyway he is cute. We love him!

6 comments:

Angie Penrose said...

I was gonna say..I saw Brayden carrying a much larger kitty today at the school. :) Aren't pets fun?

Amye Kay said...

Ki Ki Bum! That is a winner! I can't fault Brad, though, I have the strangest names for our KIDS! Ask Jared! Welcome to the Blogging world, friend!

emily :) said...

Yeah for your new blog! I love the name Liger! ...not so much Ki Ki Bum :{ ...sorry Brad :)

Anderson Family said...

Cute kitty! I used to have one that looked just like it - I know, before I had allergies! :)

Kimberly Robinson said...

Yay! I love your blog! I'm totally hooked on all this stuff and glad you joined us, we love you guys!

Milliner Family said...

Thank u!!!