Thursday, March 20, 2008

HAIRDU



What a goober picture, but I just wanted you all to know that I have not personally been doing my blog. My wonderful and talented son has figured it all out on his own, and sent you all the link. I appreciate him doing it! It's great of him because it may never have been done waiting for me. Anyway, yes, I do think my cat is very cute, but he made it sound SOO much more than it is, even though I have been pretty much responsible for it staying in the house. But, it will be going out soon, I hope :-) That's it for now. I will try to be good at getting some new and fun things up. Until then, thanks for the idea of doing this. What a fun idea!

2 comments:

emily :) said...

What a cute picture!! You are much braver than I...I haven't found a picture of me that I'm willing to post on my site! :)

Tiff Gatten said...

Cute pic. I'm so mad you have been holding out on me. You've had this blog a long time.....